Welcome to our ReclaimME! Support Community
By joining the ReclaimME! Support Community, you accept these terms and policies:
These house rules and policies will help us make the most of our community and keep us focused on working through ideas and support around
- beliefs and the impact they have on life
- belief change strategies,
- Challenges and opportunities are created when addressing beliefs.
- offers for more formal support and therapy.
By reading this “fine print” and opting to join the group, you are acknowledging that we can count on you to keep this a sacred space AND that you agree to the following community guidelines and policies:
This is a support group for members of the ReclaimME! Support Community. In the community, you will have access to organised 'Challenges', general discussion points and a coming together and sharing your wins.
Here are our community guidelines:
1. Be kind, supportive and inclusive. This is a safe, inclusive space to discuss our relationships with ourselves and our life choices. We do not tolerate hate speech, transphobia, homophobia, racism, ableism, anti-semitism, or other forms of discrimination. Please don't post outside links that could encourage divisive or offensive debate or make people feel "bothered." Consider a trigger warning for sensitive topics. We might not all agree on politics. But if you can't be kind and supportive, please don't comment on people's posts.
2. Keep it Beliefs and their impacts. We're here to study ourselves together, not to give general advice in any life segment that ideally would be given by a professional. What this means is that medical or health discussions are encroached upon to seek professional help. Finance and careers; relationships, business-specific support and guidance by those trained in these fields etc. You might be professionally trained in the challenge area, but this is not the space to offer professional advice.
Please keep conversations laser-focused on beliefs, mindset and principles taught in the ReclaimME! Philosophy.
We delete or mute.
Marketing posts, business advice, or techy posts.
Off-topic upgrade questions like dating, parenting, or health.
Venting or rant posts unrelated to own experience and responsibility.
Bring your specific questions about beleifs, lessons, and your aha's so far, and we’ll be here to help!
3. No self-promotion or solicitations. Be a student, not a teacher. It ruins the group's vibe if you only post to promote yourself.
We're strictly non-promotional, including:
Thinly-veiled self-promotion or "digital breadcrumbing"
Links to your website or socials.
Photos of your products, books, or courses.
Offering services in posts.
Sharing client testimonials.
Promoting other member's offers or services.
DM'ing or unsolicited contact to other members
Setting up spin-off groups
Please do your due diligence before working with other members.
4. You can be removed from the community by
posting things that are defamatory,
racist, discriminatory, offensive,
threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy.
ReclaimME!, Steps to Change nor Leah Marshall Marmulls do not provide specific health, medical or psychological advice or training. We are not registered with Ahpra.
All material used within ReclaimME! and Steps to Change and works created by Leah Marshall Marmulla is protected by copyright.
Other general group guidelines
Support other members, and your posts will get more support too. The Community isn’t “everything for everyone” - make sure you have other groups to support you. We have new members joining every week; please be mindful of their experience learning about the ReclaimME! Philosophy as may maybe considering the ideas for the first time.
Lifetime access means the life of the program (it’s not literally your or my lifetime, but I hope we’ll be all wise and self-aware individuals together).
Your business relationships with other members
Content of other member’s posts (although we’ll remove anything inappropriate, flag it) Testimonials we published are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results.
THANKS for making this the most supportive and inspiring place on the internet and a safe container for you and your fellow ReclaimME! Members to connect, contribute and learn. Our community has touched many lives because you have chosen to step up and work on yourself and your money mindset!